test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mob in Devil's Hold Glyph too resistant to damage

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
A Bloodsworn Thug in the last group before Thralldrake In Devil's Hold Glyphworks is incredibly resistant to damage. Seems like he has 100% deflection chance maybe?

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! I will pass it on for investigation.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    shadrakt2 said:

A Bloodsworn Thug in the last group before Thralldrake In Devil's Hold Glyphworks is incredibly resistant to damage. Seems like he has 100% deflection chance maybe?

It is not the Bloodsworn Thug has high resistance. It is where he happened to stand on could make it not hittable. Some kind of dead spot like an enemy that is behind a wall (other bug in other place). You don't even give it a 0 damage. It can be another enemy in that spot to have the same effect. You need to move away so that it will move away from that spot.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Maybe, but I definitely noticed doing damage to it, close to 100% of the hits being deflected, and his HP decreasing very slowly.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    shadrakt2 said:

Maybe, but I definitely noticed doing damage to it, close to 100% of the hits being deflected, and his HP decreasing very slowly.

Even the enemy that was behind the wall (another bug), we could hit it once a while. It may be another elevation issue too.
    Anyway, make it moves or you move to a 'better' position helps. At least, it helped my 6 mains.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***