test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cradle of the Death God - massive performance hit

cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
I'd heard from other players that CoDG was completely crushing their PCs, giving them unplayable framerates. I hadn't experienced it myself, until 2 days ago. The moment the first wave of mobs spawn on the elevator, my FPS drops to 1 (or lower). If I drop my graphics settings, it gets somewhat better, but is still far choppier than anywhere else in the game.

I'm running a Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB RAM, nVidia GF 1600 (6GB) - and normally run with everything running at max - and my PC barely breaks a sweat. Until CoDG. And this seems to be a fairly wide-reaching issue, as more and more guild/alliance mates are being affected by it.

Can someone have a look, and see what Acerak is up to?

Comments

• sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Thank you for this bug report cdnbison. I have it also ..screen frozen and can't do anything but i hear the music and the battle sounds. Sometimes it happen in 2 runs and sometimes, even when no changes in the team, the second run went smoothly. I have set all my graphics to low but it didn't help. I am not alone in this more people have the same issue. Hope u gonna fix this.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been reported!