test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.120.20200106a.23

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are available:

Release Notes

Performance and Stability
  • Several hotfixes that went live last week are now in the game build.
  • Various issues that could cause map-wide disconnects have been addressed.

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    :+1: Here is hoping it keeps me from disconnecting from the chat server. :grin:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    savvje#5554 savvje Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I´m kinda curious about the major Lagg issue in CODG. especially the first incom. multiple ppl having trouble´s with major laggs and right after disconnecting from the dungeon.

is it specific to that issue or ?
  • Options
    sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User

I´m kinda curious about the major Lagg issue in CODG. especially the first incom. multiple ppl having trouble´s with major laggs and right after disconnecting from the dungeon.

is it specific to that issue or ?

OMG I know! My game crashed twice hard during 1 run with my guild/alliance when Mod 18 went live. Finally got back in 2nd time and faced the wall so I wouldn't crash again. Very frustrating. Haven't done a cradle since.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @nitocris83 tell the network admin, still disconnects from chat server when I swap characters. I can work around this, but it is annoying. On the bright side I can login and I haven't crashed.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I'm still unable to do the firework quest for the Chinese New Years event. The only quest the event will allow me to do is the envelope quest and the dog one.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User

On the bright side I can login and I haven't crashed.

This... is a bit sad achievement. =)
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, funny story about this patch, i had no real connection issues before in NWO or STO, but now i do...

The game launcher needs more tries to actually connect to the server, and i'm getting frequently kicked out of the game when i try logging from one character to another.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    valley#3460 valley Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    constant server not responding then kick was great till that last patch,sort it out pls :'(