test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barovia

merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
The Weekly Rewards for Omens are now at 2 instead of 25. Most of the Omen rewards are now at 2 or 3 instead of 25 and 5

Comments

• merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    *Update* The Quest Giver is telling you that you will only get 2 Omens but you do get the 25. So it appears to be just a cosmetic issue for now....
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer
    merik1999 said:

The Weekly Rewards for Omens are now at 2 instead of 25. Most of the Omen rewards are now at 2 or 3 instead of 25 and 5

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I am looking into this.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @kbertaccodev#1362 @nitocris83
    So when will this be fixed? It was brought to your attention in January and this is the end of March.

Another popular campaign is just "too old" to be cared for and thus goes punished and neglected for its age.

This has me wondering, is the omens a GUI glitch or will I be getting 1 or 25 for my reward?
    :angry:

wb-cenders.gif
  • samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    @sandukutupu okay I see what you meant. That is messed up. But this is the current state of the way things are with this company and many others I no longer take part in or a full active role in keeping them employed. I have honestly considered handing the guild off to you or blargskull, I don't think he plays much here anymore either. To put it politely, you are beating a dead horse.

Since we are all on "sick leave", I will help you out on April 5th send me a schedule for the contest. I should be able to make time.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain