test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master of Fragments achievement not unlocking

This is not unlocking for the in game journal or the xbox achievement.
There are also many other buggy achievements in uprising including: Zerthimon Reconciled, Delirium? Lunacy? Delicacy!, and Master of Undermountain.

Can this please be addressed??

Comments

• Options
    jeremy#4925 jeremy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Master of Fragments... no achievement. thanking you now, for the future fix! 😁👍 thanks!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The issue with Master of Fragments achievement has been previously reported and is being looked into. Thanks!
  • Options
    jagermeistertxjagermeistertx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    XBOX One Achievement for killing all the rare fiends in Mod 18 zone did not unlock despite the in game achievement popping up on screen.
  • Options
    rdevivo93#2131 rdevivo93 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

The issue with Master of Fragments achievement has been previously reported and is being looked into. Thanks!

Thanks Nitocri! What about the other achievements? They seem to not be unlocking for many people too.
    Would not be very happy if we got a no death run on tower of the mad mage and the achievement doesn't work.
  • Options
    hmacairan2hmacairan2 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 16 Cryptic Developer
    We have a fix for this on the next update for Xbox.
  • Options
    jagermeistertxjagermeistertx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2020

We have a fix for this on the next update for Xbox.

Zerthimon Reconciled was not fixed for some people. I unlocked it in game both before and after the "fix" on multiple characters and it still did not unlock on Xbox live. I unlocked it with toons who hadn't even started that mod until after the "fix" and nothing.

So far these are the achievements I've unlocked in game and nothing has popped up on Xbox live...

Zerthimon Reconciled (multiple toons)
    Yrlakka's Recon Operative (multiple toons)
    Delirium? Lunacy? Delicacy! (multiple completions)
    Out on a Limb (multiple completions)
    The Infernal Citadel (multiple completions)
    The Fiends List (multiple toons)
    Catapult Master (multiple toons)

Basically anything after the Stardock mod has been hosed. I can provide screenshots of my journals and achievements list on Xbox if needed.

PS - Making players repeat the achievement requirements on a different character after it's supposedly been fixed is not acceptable either.