test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tooltip indicator if the item already owned by the char.

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
Specifically when buying bound items from vendors, for example if I want to purchase an event mount, which is BTC, I'll need to check if I already own it, and so with every item offered that may interest me, e.g. companions, artifacts, mounts, vanity pets, and so on.

This is extremely annoying, it will help to know if BtC item already on the char, and will be even greater to know how many Unbound, BtA, and BtC.

And indicator especially needed for items that have their own inventory system, like mounts and companions.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I don't see where it can be that hard. They did institute it in Port Nyanzaru with the recipe seller.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    As a player: I strongly support this suggestions!
    As a CM: I also support this suggestion and I will pass it on to the rest of the team :)
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

Specifically when buying bound items from vendors, for example if I want to purchase an event mount, which is BTC, I'll need to check if I already own it, and so with every item offered that may interest me, e.g. companions, artifacts, mounts, vanity pets, and so on.

This is extremely annoying, it will help to know if BtC item already on the char, and will be even greater to know how many Unbound, BtA, and BtC.

And indicator especially needed for items that have their own inventory system, like mounts and companions.

An even betterer idea would be to introduce a check to all drops that looks at what the character has, and if it is going to drop something I have that it becomes unbound. I got 2 green comps of ones I already have a legendary and they were bound character on pick up due to dropping from Gift of Simril in a gift group. Getting lesser quality copies of something I already have, or a duplicate copy of something that is BtC makes doing something that requires time and effort(such as setting up a gift group, or doing a dungeon run) less rewarding than it should be. I had on character even get 2 BtC Redcap Powrie comps. Can't do anything but discard the 2nd one. I don't consider that a reward.

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Please.. Really need this.

Just looking at the favors shop and I have not the slightest clue what I already bought.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User

As a player: I strongly support this suggestions!
    As a CM: I also support this suggestion and I will pass it on to the rest of the team :)

Almost a year now i think. Updates please?