test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arcturia campfire bug

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
I posted a much longer more involved post describing the situation...idk what happened to it, if it got auto deleted or what but please there is a bug with the campfires around Arcturia in Lomm. If you run into the wall on the opposite side of the room from the stairs in the Arcturia area, just to the right of the trim surrounding the doors to the next area, you will trigger the next campfire. If you wipe during fight while having hit this point you will be transported to the next campfire, not the previous one and will be completely unable to rejoin for Arcturia. Please look into this quickly as we had to abandon. I have no idea if you can clear the dungeon by doing this, and seems likely to run afoul of ToS, but it definitely prevented us from proceeding in this instance.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! IIRC this was a previous issue that was fixed but I'll circle back with the team to confirm and investigate the re-occurrence!