test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW QA will be reviewing each issue posted, to enter into our database. Also, hello.

skingdev#1102 skingdev QA Lead on NWMember, Cryptic Developer Posts: 56 Cryptic Developer
Hello all,

I'm Steven. I've taken over as QA Lead on NW effectively October of this year. My activity on this forum will vary, but someone from our QA team will be reviewing topics as they are posted and getting them into our database. I can't promise a heart to heart on each issue, but we are going to do our best to review, research, and resolve as much of these issues as time allows.

More to come

- SKing
Post edited by skingdev#1102 on

Comments

• cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Hey Steve...thanks for taking the time to let us know.....positive step imho.
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Goodluck
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Your post mentions "My actively on this forum" but you meant to say "My activity on this forum"
    Post edited by akta#9913 on
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Please fix the rapid screen zoom that occurs during sprinting with the Warlock and Barbarian. The screen will rapidly zoom in and out when sprint (L3) is activated. I apologize for not having a mechanism to trigger this error, this makes diagnosing the issue difficult for QA.

I request a toggle for "press X button to click on a team mate". I would like to disable this during dungeons so I can pick things up without clicking on teammates accidentally.

I request a "hide loot rolls box in top center of screen" toggle so they are invisible during dungeons. It is incredibly distracting for me.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 57 Arc User

Hello all,

I'm Steven. I've taken over as QA Lead on NW effectively October of this year. My activity on this forum will vary, but someone from our QA team will be reviewing topics as they are posted and getting them into our database. I can't promise a heart to heart on each issue, but we are going to do our best to review, research, and resolve as much of these issues as time allows.

More to come

- SKing

Welcome and thanks, Steven. Good to have someone on the team to acknowledge our (PS4/Xbox forums) concerns with bugs within the game. I know @kreatyve can only do so much to help.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • zoolx#2231 zoolx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello.

I equip an artifact but now it says its on cooldown when i havent even used it. So i cant switch it out or discard it and its stuck. I only refined it. Not Even in the slot to use ur artifact. Plz Help me get This fixed.
  • nekbrkr#6055 nekbrkr Member Posts: 1 New User
    PS4- Corrupt data screen. Its a blue screen but not the same as one that kicks to character page. For 1-1.5 months i have been receiving a corrupt data screen. not in specific load outs and can happen in loading of map, during just normal play or dungeons. Sometimes it will allow to close and you can go back in to the game. Other times no go. Follow directions to delete from main bar then reinstall from library. This usually works for a while. Last night on fresh install, character images on load pick screen didn't show. i scrolled up to 1st character hit button and crashed to corrupt screen. So removed again and downloaded. Hope to find a fix, others in alliance have been getting blue screen but nobody but me is dealing with corrupt data one. I have sent a support ticket and support recommended adding here as well. I'm new to forum so couldn't start a thread.
    thanks in advance for any light of hope on this issue.
  • hallowtree#4572 hallowtree Member Posts: 1 New User
    What’s up with the constant server not responding, disconnects and blue screens? Especially bad the past two weeks.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    I haven't had a blue screen in a good while now. Lag at times, sure, but no disconnects or blue screens, even in places like Barovia where it has been recently reported to occur.