test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will Hell Pit tokes remain for next Hell Pit event?

clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
edited December 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, can I keep my tokens until the next hell pit event or do I have to spend them all now? I assume the participation one will stay, but not sure about the other two types.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think HP won't repeat the other events will have different themes and then likely different currencies apart from participation. It seems like that was what the blog said.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    I remember ppl asking this during a stream @nitocris83 do you have any updates on this, please?
    I assume they do, tho.
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11301083-new-event:-hell-pit!

"NOTE: Hell Pit is one event in a series of events that will occurr throughout the next year. Tokens of Achievement will be granted during the individual multiple events."
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    The tokens are token of brimstone and token of flames.
    I expect these two tokens "potentially" can be used in other HP like event for programming re-usability so that they don't need to invent 4 more set of currencies and 4 more store UI.
    If it does not and if the previous practice means anything, the token should have a count down timer telling you how many days left.
    Of course, there should be a clarification and not letting us to speculate.

A simple yes/no question to @nitocris83

Will token of brimstone and token of flames be used in the future Hell Pit like events?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    A response would be nice.

My guess is they will roll over and my feeling is that Hell Pit will remain the same for each of the five planned events.

I could be very wrong though, so I will spend all mine
  • Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    If they can't be used in the future, can we get the event vendor back, please?
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!