test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Hotfix -2019-12-04

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Hell Pit
All accounts with more than 14 days' worth of progress in Hell Pit have had their progress reset to 14 days. Characters still keep any currencies they've gained, and they can continue to earn Tokens of Flame.

This addresses cases where players purchased the Full Buyout after several days of participation, and as a result, were unable to play through or purchase the challenge days.

Note that players will still be unable to participate in Challenge Days that they bought out with the Small Buyouts.

Comments

• empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    this means what exactly...hell pit is extended?
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I've been getting a different boss every day so far. Does this mean that I'll be reset and see earlier bosses a second time instead of seeing the last boss(es)?

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    (For the record: My progress was not reset (it now says 21), and I saw (no spoilers) what is almost certainly the very last boss. It'll be interesting to see if I'm eligible to get a 22nd completion after reset but before the event ends tomorrow.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    That mean than only peoples who have bought the envent's pack are concerned.
    And now, they are supposed to be able to complete the bonus one time, for the last day.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    @noworries#8859

Hell Pit
    All accounts with more than 14 days' worth of progress in Hell Pit have had their progress reset to 14 days. Characters still keep any currencies they've gained, and they can continue to earn Tokens of Flame.

This addresses cases where players purchased the Full Buyout after several days of participation, and as a result, were unable to play through or purchase the challenge days.

Note that players will still be unable to participate in Challenge Days that they bought out with the Small Buyouts.

Hi Nitro,

I was amidst of doing my 14th Hell Pit but during the middle of it, the Winterfest event started. I am not concerned about other currencies, i just needed 1 flaming token for the overload enchantment. Is there a possibility if i could even buy the overload with real money? I was really looking forward to doing some tests with new gear. Any help will be much appreciated.