test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at one loadout, spawning dead at PE etc.

luthor#3134 luthor Member Posts: 40 Arc User
As always this is probably my .... x-countless report of bugs

My warlock is stuck at one loadout (healer) cannot switch back to hellbringer.
After I finished Craddle of old god, the cahracter keeps spawning dead at Protectors enclave.
I tried relogin and unequip all gears. nothing helped. So I can't even play.

this is already the 3rd time engaging the loadout bug.

another bug that hasn't been finished is the inferal sphere that sometimes won't trigger after several usage.

Sometimes I question if the devs and support even read this at all.

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Many times with changing loadouts its some small little piece, usually forgotten about, and it can be quite frustrating. Try unequipping all gear( including artifacts) and go first to companions and click apply to all loadouts. Then go to Mounts and again, click apply to all loadouts. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @luthor#3134 ! We have been investigating stuck loadout reports but due to their inconsistency and variables, we unfortunately have not yet successfully determined a uniform cause and solution. We will continue to follow up on these reports but in the meantime, as other players have mentioned, please try tips from @bigman99#8273 if you are able. In addition, other players have found that if they switched their loadouts while in a dungeon, they had to go back into the dungeon to switch again.

If you continue spawning dead in PE, can you please get some video capture of this and share it with us? Thank you!

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

Hi @luthor#3134 ! We have been investigating stuck loadout reports but due to their inconsistency and variables, we unfortunately have not yet successfully determined a uniform cause and solution. We will continue to follow up on these reports but in the meantime, as other players have mentioned, please try tips from @bigman99#8273 if you are able. In addition, other players have found that if they switched their loadouts while in a dungeon, they had to go back into the dungeon to switch again.

If you continue spawning dead in PE, can you please get some video capture of this and share it with us? Thank you!

"if they switched their loadouts while in a dungeon, they had to go back into the dungeon to switch again. "

This statement is quite alarming.
    If I switch in a dungeon, I need to go back to switch.
    That implies I will need to do that in a dungeon forever. :)
    Because after I go back to dungeon to switch, my last switch will still be in a dungeon again.
    I hope I interpret that wrong.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***