test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Screen shots found in game files

I am using the key board print screen key in game and can see its working but when i go to the neverwinter game file screenshots its totally empty. Im trying to take screen shots of when i lose over 50k power in MEs and im not cursed or debuffed. It starts as soon as i enter and lasts the entire ME on every one of my toons ever since i started playing. Some people say its my companion geting bugged but even after i swap it out nothing changes. After i leave the ME swaping my companion out fixes it after a min well standing in a rest area. Even death and standing in a fire circle in the ME does not fix the problem.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Keyboard printscreen key copy the image into the Windows clipboard. This is an OS feature. Not Neverwinter feature.
    Bring up 'paint' application and "paste" (ctrl-v) to it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2019
    To have the game's screenshot function work, you either have to type or set one (or both if you prefer) as keybinds the following chat commands:

/screenshot_jpg
    /screenshot_ui_jpg

First one saves without the ui showing, second saves with. The screenshots will then be saved in your screenshot folder in the game directory.

To set them as keybinds, type:

/bind h screenshot_jpg
    /bind h screenshot_ui_jpg

Change "h" to the key you want.

If you want to unbind them later, type:

/unbind h

Where "h" is the key you're wanting to unbind.