test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stardock question....overlooking simple I'm sure

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I'm trying to go through the quest for Mod 17 but even though I've done the WE a few times, I still don't see that I have gathered any of the pieces required to move onto the FE's. What am I not doing? Also, where can I see these rod pieces in my inventory, if I even have any?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    If I remember correctly, you need to do multiple WE (3? 4?) of a type to get one FE of the same type.
    You can find your rob pieces in the bottom of the currency section.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    2 Days of daily quest unlocks 1 Warden Expedition. 3 Warden Expeditions unlock 1 Fragment Expedition. Since you are doing both factions in a day, that doubles it. Fragment Expeditions every 6 days to give you a fragment each (2 total) so the 12th day, you get the 3rd and 4th fragment.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    The pieces you get are in the inventory currency tab, all the way at the bottom where various currencies appears as items.

You can check your status there.
  • Options
    prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    Thanks guys! I've done at least 3 WE's but don't see a piece yet. Hmmmm...I'll keep trying, though.