test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Appearance

all of our characters on our account should be able to use our other characters appearance gear instead of having to buy them again as they aren't cheap to buy

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Posts: 1,583Member Arc User
    Next you'll be asking for all dye colors to be account wide too. It's like you think they care about our QoL or something ;)
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Posts: 217Member Arc User
    I got a 2nd set of alabaster weapons for my pally, and turned them into appearance gear thinking I could have the appearance of a sword again. Come to find out it costs 1000 ad to save the change after it is in the appearance library. I refuse to spend ad on appearance. Gold, sure, ad heck no, so now I don't even get the refinement points out of those alabaster weapons...
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Posts: 1,512Member Arc User
    It's cheaper than it used to be and the game does need AD sinks.

I know some items were free to transmute prior to the change, but others were much more expensive.
    I'm OK with the low AD cost for everything offsetting the higher cost for some stuff.

I was always pissed that the transmute gear sets you buy in Mantol Derith for Alliance Supplies (or whatever it is you get for weekly Ballad of Baphomet,) always used to then cost a bloody fortune in AD to switch a full set. Now it's much cheaper.
  • While we’re at it, it’d be nice to change colors of mounts and companions.