test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Appearance

propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
all of our characters on our account should be able to use our other characters appearance gear instead of having to buy them again as they aren't cheap to buy

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Next you'll be asking for all dye colors to be account wide too. It's like you think they care about our QoL or something ;)
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I got a 2nd set of alabaster weapons for my pally, and turned them into appearance gear thinking I could have the appearance of a sword again. Come to find out it costs 1000 ad to save the change after it is in the appearance library. I refuse to spend ad on appearance. Gold, sure, ad heck no, so now I don't even get the refinement points out of those alabaster weapons...
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It's cheaper than it used to be and the game does need AD sinks.

I know some items were free to transmute prior to the change, but others were much more expensive.
    I'm OK with the low AD cost for everything offsetting the higher cost for some stuff.

I was always pissed that the transmute gear sets you buy in Mantol Derith for Alliance Supplies (or whatever it is you get for weekly Ballad of Baphomet,) always used to then cost a bloody fortune in AD to switch a full set. Now it's much cheaper.
  • While we’re at it, it’d be nice to change colors of mounts and companions.
  • sparklingtearssparklingtears Member Posts: 1 New User
    I dislike the appearance gear and it has soured my opinion of the game. My button got stuck while checking new items I had bought in a pack and my longbow was changed to appearance gear. They refused to help in anyway, so now I think it is pointless to buy anything since if anything goes wrong they will not help. I understand that it would cause extra work to change things back, but mine was not a normal longbow it was a purple one which currently goes for around 450,000 AD which is an insane amount of money. Instead of making it permanent they should give a timeframe before it becomes permanent or just make it so any item can be an appearance item without destroying them. As much as I would love to spend money on this game I have learned dispite being a free game if you spend money and there's a fluke accident you're out that money and that to me, makes it not worth any money.