test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Queue Adjustments

2»

Comments

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    I really hope console's going to be restriction free before the upcoming CTAs too. I'm not actually sure if there are enough hours in the day to get all my characters through as things are right now.

...you could create a second queue for players that are leveling for ad and they run the skirmishes according to their level so they do pop and it gives players more content. AND when they hit 70, they could play scaled versions of the content to 70 for all the skirmishes that were missed. Currently 3 skirmishes leveling can be missed and never gotten again if you miss them because there aren't CTAs.

I really like this idea.
    Those skirmishes aren't nearly as much fun with high il players, but it's better than missing out altogether, I guess. Actually, they're not fun at all with high il players. It would be a shame to ruin them for players with leveling characters.

I spent an hour or more during each of the last three nights reading a book while I waited for one of these skirmishes to pop 'cause my character was right on the verge of overleveling. I finally just gave up and went solo, which aside from being a headache and using up my resources, just isn't nearly as fun. I'm almost certain I'll have to try to solo the last two as well. Those were always hard to get into, but these role restrictions are making it practically impossible even during a recruitment event.
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    about Kessel... the only question I have here is: Will the Key for Kessel chest will actually open the Kessel chest?!?!?!
    Thank you.
  • eugeecoeugeeco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    It seems really strange to not have LOMM in the random queues, but whatever. Running Expert+Trial will be 57k plus roles & chests. Then my guild will just be queuing LOMM private I guess. It's really weird that the Dungeon queue (5.5k) pays less than the Skirmish queue (6k). What was the thought process there?
  • khagarothkhagaroth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    No changes can save the queues when there is no incentive to run them (well, aside from the AD). So the first thing you should be fixing are the insultingly bad rewards.
  • mebalz#9859 mebalz Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    while i love the change of separating the skirmishes and the Trials so you can better prepare your groups. But the RADQ is still lacking I think if added the RLQ RIQ RAQ adn REQ into the current system it would be on point. and bring LOMM back to the ques with the REQ