test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sept 6 patch: Wizard Thau/Flame -AWSD- no movement power/bug?

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Seems when I'm fighting on my Wizard often they SUFFER this strange LOCK-UP/FREEZE that causes their movement KEYS (AWSD) to stop responding to 'MOVEMENT' commands?

I first thought I noticed this around the Thursday or Friday about a week earlier; yet can barely do 1 Master Expedition before I have to LOGOUT and back in to have AWSD keys respond again.

This is strange because it DOES NOT occur on my Arcane Wizard at all; so it's clearly go something to do with Thaumaturge even with all the same gear, companions, mounts, etc equipped being all the same.

When this occurs I can still Teleport, and one time this even returned the movement; but often (95%) it does not. Seems the only thing to get the movement to being returned is to LOGOUT while in an expedition; and then you can move again. Something is preventing the Movement Keys from recognizing the commands; and it's not the keyboard because the keys when typed in chat work fine.

@nitocris83

Comments

• Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    I think is something with ray of frost when someone kills the mob you are targeting but I am not sure. Teleporting and jumping usually works for me
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I'll TRY not using Ray of Frost, it's possible this problem been around longer, but I admit I only started using Ray of Frost 1-2 weeks ago on my Thaumaturge. But this lockup of the MOVEMENT keys "AWSD" can happen quite regularly...

For some reason my Arcane Wizard has no issues like this...
    Post edited by strathkin on