test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW. 115.20190826c.12

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11253753

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    That note for Castle Never probably belongs to Tomb of the Nine Gods.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    "Preview now properly functions for mounts and companions in the bank, guild bank, mail, trade window, and auction house."

This is so great! Thank you!

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    dayhjawk#5066 dayhjawk Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    What about the HP Bug?
  • Options
    paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Still not fixing the queues? Took me 90 minutes to get into a intermediate queue that said it had a wait time of 12 minutes and I don't get put in skirmishes anymore. I get put in queues like Demogrogon where there isn't enough people that join and I have to sit and wait for 15 min to leave or I get punished. You know, if you didn't want people to play this game anymore you just had to say so.
  • Options
    reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Where are the trinkets we lost when we couldn't gather them anymore? Seriously nothing about TOO still?
  • Options
    djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Please fix Green Slime Defense ! Tomm need this 8k Def, so i can focus on Hp...
  • Options
    paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2019

• The Random Leveling Queue can now properly provide a role bonus.
    You´re really sucking the fun out of this game.
    You know that, right?

Frankly I´m only still around because I stupidly bought 4 months of VIP, RIGHT BEFORE this brilliant Trinity Nanny idea.
    Same. I am a 9 month VIP and have 1 more month for my VIP. If the problems with the queues aren't fixed by then I think I am going to take my boyfriends advice and move on. Its not fair that DPS and high level players have to be punished because a few scrub players can't be bother to get better gear and expect to be just as good as players who invested both time and money in their characters when they reach level 80.
    Post edited by paladinmyst7766#9026 on
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Thank God I got the founders pack for.top.priority in all.queues...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    durandledurandle Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't install the patch. Keeps giving me Error 36 (file in use) I have tried restarting / end task the client / reinstalled now for the 2nd time. I'm hoping this maintenance fixes the problem. Game was fine until patch the other day.