test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

2»

Comments

• Options
    is my last post still up? anyhow, cant even login for first time. it's a shame because i just got a HUGE inheritance and i want to spend $$$ here!!
  • Options
    hhss1994hhss1994 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What's up with the servers? On fire? Can't login yet.
  • Options
    edguyxedguyx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here, since yesterday trying play... but no success... "...Account Server Timed Out... Please try again later..." Tried console Hard Reset, unninstall/install, no success... Any suggestion ??
  • Options
    I have the same problem as everyone here, I can't connect to the game. First, contact my internet carrier support, who informed me that everything is ok. I decided to reinstall the game, thought some file might have broken, but I'm still unsuccessful. This started to happen on Friday, I could barely log in, not even that now.
  • Options
    lordjox#6864 lordjox Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    [PC] Hi I receive this message " Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" when I try to login
    any assistance?
  • Options
    d00baged00bage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    latest update this morning killed my launcher...says no connection to internet :expressionless:
  • Options
    panycx#4274 panycx Member Posts: 1 New User
    It is the FIRST time I try to play and the same message appears. Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out. Did anyone fix it?