test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

hi I receive this message " Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" when I try to login
any assistance?
"

Comments

• trav707trav707 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    same
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Same here, have tried multiple times
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • menkharmenkhar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same here (PC Player) :(
  • branndisbranndis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same
  • highlander95highlander95 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    No fix yet? Im getting the same problem.
  • castaspelacastaspela Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here from Argentina. PC
  • cil1cil1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same issue here
  • crimsonknight52crimsonknight52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    " Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" ~same
  • weeatricetonightweeatricetonight Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yep! Same thing here. EST - 11:45 and still no connection. Been like this all day...

"Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • cil1cil1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    TOMM break game?
  • alexsilvestre86alexsilvestre86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issues here :s
  • mestrahdmestrahd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    +1
  • alex5a22#9734 alex5a22 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
  • alex5a22#9734 alex5a22 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    anyone knows how to fix it ??
  • blaggsyblaggsy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Apparently STO and CHAMPS are having the same problem as NW, if you look at the forums. Guess we all just need to grit teeth right now. If you are in, don't change toon right now
    20 mins straight, stopped counting at 142 attempts... still nothing. :'( Hope this isn't a Hint from them...

"Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • amarylliscandyamarylliscandy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Both Dragon & Drider servers had the issue as well. It effected multiple games. Give it another try a good few of us are back in!

|🌙|

• greenlionguard#4540 greenlionguard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Okay My issue seems to be fixed, I restarted my computer and re-logged into the clinet. That may not solve for everyone but if it helps a few here it is.
  • highlander95highlander95 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    3:21 am EST they seem to have fixed it. Im in...
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    Same issue here... I can log in with all my alts but not my main, I left it in Stardock Map and after patch when the loading screen is at 50% it'll get disconnected from server... please FIX
  • hgamerhgamer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same issue here. Any connection to the account server from Arc Launcher , Neverwinter launcher and even neverwinter client (when I go that far 1 out of 20 times) results in a time out. This seems to happen mostly during morning (GMT) for almost a week now. tracert runs do not show any consistent problem.
    10:00AM GMT and it's back to normal... so far...
    did not last long ;/
  • blas#1749 blas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Anyone still having account server issues. I logged in fine this morning and now I can't
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    blas#1749 said:

Anyone still having account server issues. I logged in fine this morning and now I can't

me, cryptic launcher autoupdate not working 21 tries-time out, but as it looks it's more like a "global/regional" problem to connect
  • wurmschwanzwurmschwanz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User

blas#1749 said:

me, cryptic launcher autoupdate not working 21 tries-time out, but as it looks it's more like a "global/regional" problem to connect
    a guildy and me have the exact same problem. There is another person in the german forum who has the same problem.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

blas#1749 said:

Had the same issue, frozen screen on loading the launcher after a LOT of tries i could get in to get a Massive lag to the point i give up on playing...

looked atm my ping was over 800, tuned off went to a shooter (about WW1 dont wanna say the neam o avoid problems) logged ina US server (im from Brasil) in that game no problems, (my ping was steady between 80 and 130)... so i belive is not inmy end...
    Sept 6th, same issues again... been trying for a half hour straight...

This is becoming a regular thing now... every couple of days, no connection to server. Its not my end, as I CAN connect into several rival games without issues.

Please look into this...
  • hi, i am unable to log in for first time. do you all get #3456 after the username you choose? and does this #.... become part of your username?