test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.110.20190519a.52

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for today's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/11237173

Comments

• treay23#3223 treay23 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I really want to get through to you guys . This update would be nothing to me if the game was like this the whole time I’ve been playing this game too many years and put a lot of money into this game and helped my friends also, I feel my money was wasted since this update and because my friends are long gone now ,(was going to put a lot more till the update). All that money was to be pretty over powered to have the game suck the fun out . Sorry you guys put so much work reworking this whole process but please can you guys make different servers for people who actually like the update and mod 15 for the people who want it? I think just separate us for people who want the more serious and hard work and for the people who want to have fun and feel the power again from servers to dungeons everything ? That way everyone’s happy, I’m sure there’s more then 2-5 percent that like this so queuing shouldn’t be a problem.