test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR's just one weapon hand going to Appearance System Library

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
Just one hand is going to the library, not allowing the other hand.

Dread Servitor weapons, converted the main hand, tried the offhand and it said the item was already at library, discarded the second hand and discovered that can just change the main hand visual. Lost my Dread Servitor offhand. :/

Forged a Blackiron Knife, converted to the library and it was dropped in the main hand slot, not allowing me to change the offhand visual. Forged a second Blackiron Knife, can't convert to Appearance Library because it says I already have that item.

Some items ask if you want to convert to both hands, some not. Lost one of my Dread Servitor offhand because of this.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info on this. I'll pass it on to the team.
    Have you submitted a ticket to support to see if they can assist with the discarded item?
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Hi,

Thanks.

I'll try the ticket, but I can't remember the exact date it I discarded it.

At my understanding, the solution would be to merge the 2 libraries and make both hands avaliable to be changed.

• wonduewondue Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'v actually tried that on ps4 and nothing worked the only hand that worked for rogue was offhand and i'm having issues with it none stop and it doesn't even show a button for it to be accepted