test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lostmauth fight - invisible gold fire 2.6m damage

utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I think there were some replies somewhere about this fight being bugged, but not sure if devs are aware. In any case, just noticed today that the molten lava that rises from ground is sometimes invisible, without warning and instant death. Looking at logs, it deals a single 2.6M damage hit called gold fire or something similar. We had to fight him twice with people running around ressing, so it affected me and others multiple times with the same entry in log.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I experienced a variation on this today while playing my cleric. At the start of phase 3 (after the lava has retreated from everywhere but the center) when 2 sections are supposed to be flooded with lava (half the arena), the entire arena indicated approaching lava and I then proceeded to die along with another of the party. While the entire arena appeared to be full of lava to me and the other party member, in actuality only 2 sections were full of lava. Unfortunately it was/is impossible to tell which ones. There seems to be an issue with the visual ques applying consistently, as I have had other runs for eLoL recently that did not have this issue.