Note: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.
Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing.Known Issues
Notable ChangesContent and Environment
- The Lionheart weapon that Halaster drops upon defeat can only be picked up by one Party Group, the other group cannot see the dropped Lionheart weapon to even interact with it.
- Appearance – If an item says it is free of charge to transmute, you will not get charged even though it says you will.
- Added a passive speed boost of 15% when flagged for PvP and not in combat.
- Companion powers no longer work in PVP.
Tower of the Mad Mage
Combat and Powers
- Arcane Blast base damage has been slightly reduced.
- Attacks that caused unavoidable damage would damage players encased in permafrost should work correctly.
- Cloud to Ground damge has been slightly increased.
- Disintegration Wave damage during the final all elements encounter has been reduced.
- Electrified floor damage began immediately during disintegration wave in the Lightning and Ice subphase of phase 3 has been corrected.
- Enrage timer in phase 3 of the fight has been increased to 12m30s, up from 10m.
- Halaster's hands during phase 2 had lower resistances than during the rest of the fight.
- Halaster will now use disintegration wave between phase 3 elemental sub phases if he is phase pushed before using disintegration wave.
- Halaster would become untargetable during the final phase of the fight while casting Sunfall.
- Health for Halaster's hands' in phase 2 has been increased.
- Heatwave, Superstorm and Whiteout damage have been slightly reduced.
- Hypothermia damage during the final all elements phase of the encounter has been slightly reduced.
- Hypothermia Vulnerability was not properly increasing the damage dealt by Hypothermia. (Hypothermia now deals 10x more damage when two stacks of Hypothermia Vulnerability are present on a target.)
- If the party wiped while a Halaster simulacrum was active, it would remain and use disintegration wave when the party re-entered.
- Imminent Annihilation now increases damage dealt by Arcane Blast.
- Imminent Annihilation now indicates it increases the damage taken by all arcane spells cast by Halaster. (This includes and has included, despite the tooltip not indicating it—Disintegration Wave.)
- Lowered the time that Magnetic Discharge checks for collision to reduce the chance that players with opposite charges walking into one another after the power finishes will cause discharge to occur.
- Permafrost would cancel some positive conditions and passive effects on the target, and they would not be reapplied after it was destroyed.
- Under certain conditions Halaster would delay using attacks when all players were far away from him.
- When all 3 elements were active the proper elemental orbs in the background did not display.
- When Halaster cast Ground to Cloud from the center of the arena while other actions were happening, a second wave would occur a few seconds after the first Cloud to Ground, then new Cloud to Ground markers would form but no damage would fire.
- Armor power Stunning Encore now works with Knocks.
- Cleaned up old data from Immovable Object power that was causing unexpected behavior when certain feats were chosen.
Items and Economy
- Ray of Frost should only trigger Critical Conflagration one per crit now.
- Dye polishing and numerous bug fixes.
- Extensive polishing pass on rewards.
- Icon polish pass.
- Reducing the healing boost from enchantments to bring it in line with companion influence.
- The effect of increased damage and decreased damage taken granted by the Lionheart weapon set bonus have been increased to 10%, up from 5%.
- The Lionheart weapon set bonus should always work as indicated.
- Butcher's Might applied by ebony equipment now display a positive condition icon, similar to those applied by primal equipment.
- The binding status of a number of rings have been updated.
- All Butcher's Might armor powers now properly trigger on self-healing.
- All Butcher's Remedy armor powers now properly trigger on self-healing.
- All Butcher's Tenacity armor powers now properly increase armor penetration based on armor penetration, not power.
- All Butcher's Tenacity armor powers now properly trigger on self-healing.
- Bandit Dye Pack correctly unlocks only the 3 dyes on its tooltip.
- Cruelty of the Dragonflight dye pack correctly unlocks the 3 dyes on its tooltip.
- Moonstone Fancy Dye Pack failed to unlock Soft Gold in Color Library.
Art, Animation, Audio, and Effects
- Removing the gear and fashion buttons entirely; they were disabled but apparently not visually enough.
- Polished a lot of VO and general creature sound effects.
- Polishing pass on Cutscenes.
- Various fixes have been made to text in the French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.