test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

elder rune effects after ME

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
edited July 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have noticed that some elder rune effects that you may pick up during a run do not always come off immediately upon exiting the Master Expedition, namely the reduction to power and defense rune bane. After leaving one such run, I noticed that while in the yawning portal, I had the same power/def reduction as during the ME run. A jog around the portal and a re-summoning of my pet cleared up most of this, but a slight reduction remained( about 2k power/1k def) that keep around even after re-summoning and "zoning". I could find no reason for the continued slight reduction. I had to log out of the game and back in, and THAT got my stats back to where they are supposed to be. While this problem can be "worked around" it is indeed an error and needs to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Can there please be some acknowledgement of this issue?????? Today after running a Master Expedition I kept a rune bane active( reduced healing/heart debuff icon) that stayed on me past the dungeon and WOULD NOT LEAVE upon relogging. I had to wait for the time to expire....The problem is getting worse.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @bigman99#8273! I'll circle back with the team on this. I would also love to hear from others if it's happening to them as well so we can isolate any special factors.
  • Options
    shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    @nitocris83 This has happened to me several times on multiple toons. From what I have noticed the main one seems to stick around for me is the decreased incoming healing debuff.
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

@nitocris83 This has happened to me several times on multiple toons. From what I have noticed the main one seems to stick around for me is the decreased incoming healing debuff.

Thanks! The issue was escalated last week and is being investigated.