Release NotesKnown Issues
Notable ChangesContent and Environment
- After defeating Halaster and collecting your reward. The exit portal cannot be activated to leave. The work around till next week, is to jump off the end, and respawn in the instance lobby.
- In your appearance tab, you will not be able to save any changes you make to your appearance.
- The quests offered in the various Githyanki and Illithid invasion zones now also require invaders to be defeated.
- Tower of the Mad Mage mistakenly appeared under the category "Advanced Queue." An announcement at a later date will be made when there is a plan to add Tower of the Mad Mage to random queues.
Tower of the Mad Mage
Combat and Powers
- A number of Halaster's powers have been adjusted to deal unavoidable damage. As such they may no longer be avoided by dodging or using Fox's Cunning.
- Damage dealt by Lava Ring has been increased.
- Resolved an issue wherein the visual FX for fireburst would unexpectedly play at the center of the arena when the lightning floor was activating.
- The time between the elements of Ground to Cloud & Cloud to Ground has been reduced.
- The rotation of powers Halaster uses during phase 3 (lightning) has been adjusted.
The rotation of powers Halaster uses during phase 3 (fire & lightning) has been adjusted.
- Combat Advantage distance has been increased to 85 feet.
- Crit Severity reduction removed from PvP.
- Fox's Cunning is no longer a guaranteed dodge and is instead an increase to damage reduction
- Healing reduction in PvP increased as part of ongoing balance tests.
- Providence mount power adjusted to do half as much healing in pvp and hopefully it now respects its internal cooldown better
- The ratio for determining the critical chance of healing has been adjusted. Critical strike now increases the chance to land a critical heal more.
- Bastion of Health’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 80.
- Bastion of Health’s magnitude has been decreased to 750, down from 800.
- Cleansing Light’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 90.
- Divine Armor's heal over time divinity cost effect has been increased to 15s, up from 12s.
- Healing Word’s divinity cost has been increased to 240, up from 200.
- Healing Word's heal over time magnitude effect has been decreased to 250, down from 300.
- Healing Word’s magnitude has been decreased to 400, down from 500.
- Healing Word’s radius has been increased to 80, up from 40.
- Intercession’s magnitude has been decreased to 1600, down from 2000.
- The divinity cost of Divine Touch has been increased to 140, up from 80.
- Sigil of the Paladin - healing and damage resistance values adjusted.
- Circle of Power’s cooldown has been increased to 30s, up from 28s.
- Circle of Power’s duration has been decreased to 12s, down from 16s.
- Cleansing Touch’s divinity cost has been increased to 50, up from 30.
- Divine Touch’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 80.
- Divine Touch’s magnitude has been decreased to 350, down from 500.
- Divine Shelter’s divinity cost has been increased to 180, up from 120.
- Divine Shelter’s magnitude has been increased to 400, up from 350.
- Divinity restoring effect of Circle of Power has been reduced.
- Wizard's Repel damage has been reduced.
- Disintegrate's magnitude has been increased.
Post edited by rwhitedev#7348 on