What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL M17: Tower of the Mad Mage Feedback

18910111214»

Comments

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    > @tom#6998 said:
    > How about that everyone that complains about class balance because of ToMM, practices it on preview till they have everything down, and then come back here and report how much dps is missing?

^^ this

Would love to if I could transfer my profile, but impossible.

Since preview all comparrison of act logs between classes have pointed to a lack of dps potential on warlock.
    If I was to see a 6x warlock dps group successfully complete a tomm run and I wouldnt argue lack of balance on class.

Had to get feedback from warlocks actually on preview with logs showing obvious issues outright compared to wizards. If not brought up here all warlocks would still be in the dev dark about class dps issues since not a single word from devs in 4 months.

I would be in there generating logs and trial attempts to make the class data available if available to transfer console profiles.
    Post edited by mongol69 on
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    Yeah that sucks for u console players :/

I just have a feeling that lots of those players who complain about not beeing able to run ToMM because classbalance, actually wouldnt be able to run it even if classes are balanced.
    Afterall everything is said by the devs and now its time for us to wait and see what they come up with.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    > @tom#6998 said:
    > Yeah that sucks for u console players :/
    >
    > I just have a feeling that lots of those players who complain about not beeing able to run ToMM because classbalance, actually wouldnt be able to run it even if classes are balanced.
    > Afterall everything is said by the devs and now its time for us to wait and see what they come up with.

I'm still scrambling to get my cw maxed again. Last mod 4 toons were maxed out. Wasnt quite prepared for cost it took to max warlock, hit the field and found out too late. Had hope it was an overexageration, or alt build could compensate.

Wizard still has 4 comps to max, leg mount swap, and another 9 enchants to max to be ready. Could possible run wizard with just comps maxed swapping enchants, but really wish I could refund at least one of the 3 leg mounts off warlock or my other 3 toons since changes extremely nerfed leg snail making it near useless.

All my support toons will just have to wait, lomm ready now but with healing and tactical nerfs they need quite a bit more work to make tomm ready. Mainly comps and leg mounts since leg mount stacking changes.
    Post edited by mongol69 on
  • bandoswb#3578 bandoswb Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    For Trials in general, and TOMM specifically, I am wondering about group buffs and debuffs. Some buffs, like Wicked reminder and knives say the "target" takes more damage and gives less damage. I assume this means to all 10 players in the team. right?

Others, like smoke bomb, say that you and your "allies" get combat advantage. Again, is this my group of 5? or the whole team of 10? In Tomm, during phase 2, this would be important to know if you need a TR in each "group" to get combat advantage by smoke bomb.

I know that the arms, Crash Guards, whose tooltip says that you get +250 power for each player in your "team" ONLY means the 5 players in your group. Ie, you only get 1250 extra power even when your "team" is 10 players.

I guess in general, my issue is how do you all define "group" vs. "team" vs. "allies"?

Really appreciate any definitive response. Thank you.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Allies in general works for raid, group for group, class debuffs and buffs from encounter work for you. From what I know there are no groupdebuffs left except small speedbuff Fighter, smoke bomb CA and maybe very few others debuffing bosses damage output or Stat caps