test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Xbox] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Undermountain. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Last boss in lair of lost mouth fire breath and lava deal 6 million damage. Just did it with a 20k team and its insta death and time anything touches you
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    > @adders79#8251 said:
    > Last boss in lair of lost mouth fire breath and lava deal 6 million damage. Just did it with a 20k team and its insta death and time anything touches you

I’ll escalate!
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Level 80 mimic in first expedition unsure if its ment to be impossibe to kill but as my pally i cant even touch its hp bar. Someone told me to collect everything in here. Didnt expect a level 80 mimic when everything was scaled to me.
  • Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User

Last boss in lair of lost mouth fire breath and lava deal 6 million damage. Just did it with a 20k team and its insta death and time anything touches you

This happen in PC version too.

2fv72Fw.png
  • Options
    exgardian said:

This happen in PC version too.

Update: The lava is supposed to kill you since it is the boundary area that you're not supposed to go out of.

The breath attack is supposedly meant to be avoided or you die (both pre and post Undermountain) but we'll look deeper into it to verify.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    bug: I started this with a chicken in my inventory. now there is no chicken in my inventory. (I don't know if Im missing anything else) I think what might have happened is some kind of bug when I replaced my green ioun stone of might with a epic stone of might. it's the only discard I've done and it was after that I noticed my missing chicken. I feel like I had another augment that is missing too but I can't put my finger on it.

edit regarding chicken only because I know you need to be specific with reporting to CS but I did file a report. I know they're just going to tell me to come here. I also refiled a ticket about the missing level 3 armor smithing recipes. I really need to know how to proceed there.

edit again, the chicken is back. it was gone while I was in an expedition. the whole category beasts was gone. back in a normal zone it shows up again.

second issue. AH isn't working well. it's taking many tries to post things. someone else in my guild is having issues seeing their items in the ah as well as posting. (honestly not on crack either. i looked for it several different ways. it just wasn't there. none of the bonus was showing up in utility. it wasn't in the list.

third issue quest lines have disappeared from the log. I've tried all kinds of options. about the only way to sort thru quests is thru the map of th elevel you are in and that doesn't always even work to select it. it's been this way the whole time but I just picked up 2 quests and instead what is showing is express mail as priority patrolling omu patrolling chult. I have no way to turn them off and I can't find the new quests in the mini map to switch to. when I try highlighting some other task in the list of the zone mini map nothing happens.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    AH posting is always a bit wonky after a new mod. It takes their system a bit of time to sort it all out, but it normally takes care of itself.

And I would check to make certain the companion did not get made active, that happened with companions in inventory bags on PC, even happened with unopened dwarven casks etc.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2019

AH posting is always a bit wonky after a new mod. It takes their system a bit of time to sort it all out, but it normally takes care of itself.

And I would check to make certain the companion did not get made active, that happened with companions in inventory bags on PC, even happened with unopened dwarven casks etc.

I was trying to make the chicken active. I'm quite sure it's not there. and even if it were active it should still show in the companion lists. it does not.
    also it does not hurt to report wonky ah even if it does happen after new mods. I don't think it sorts itself out. I think THEY sort it out. code doesn't sort itself.

your comments aren't helpful.
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'm unable to rush companion training. I sent the companion for training but cannot find the dialog box to pay AD to rush it. I can find the box showing the cost, but there is no option to rush.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Not a major bug but I've gotten near universal reports that Wizards are always naked on the Character select the first time you log into Mod16.

It's fixed by logging into the character and seems to not occur after that.

Only effects Wizards.

So that's fun.
  • Options
    quinlinnquinlinn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Today I noticed I can't switch my loadout. It says I haven't finished re-training my abilities, powers or feats (which I have, and shouldn't be an issue either way.)
    So far, I've tried:
    - Stripping my character of all gear and dismissing companion
    - updating all mounts/companions to loudouts
    - applying all equipped items to loadouts
    - Observed that no powers were in cool down

I'm playing a level 71 HR
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    As mentioned, the AH posting bug is back.

Cant bind Hunting Hawk companion from HR pack. Claims I already own this item, although it does not appear in the list.
  • Options
    jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Please look into the AH issue. Yesterday I had to post an item 7 times before it went through.

Also randomly the cooldown numbers show up like 90 or 200 seconds but they fix themselves quickly so that's just a small issue.

The last area where you kill vampires and such (can't remember the area name) in the campaign has huge lag issues.
  • Options
    devotedelfdevotedelf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sense the release of mod 16 I have had bad lag I can hardly move one foot without getting sent back several sometimes I’ll get sent back to the start of the map even
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Professions bug:

I can only rush in progress profession tasks one time. After that the "rush task" button no longer registers any interactions.

I am forced to cancel the task and use the workshop table to use up my daily morale.

Another guildie also reported that they can use the "rush task" button about once an hour so it appears it's somehow gotten some weird cooldown thing going.
  • Options
    cormerilcormeril Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Cant seem to donate any of the dual statted gems or runestones from new lockbox to stronghold
    coffer
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User

I'm unable to rush companion training. I sent the companion for training but cannot find the dialog box to pay AD to rush it. I can find the box showing the cost, but there is no option to rush.

You have to select manage all companions and then go to the companion on the main screen and there is a rush training option.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User

You have to select manage all companions and then go to the companion on the main screen and there is a rush training option.
    I'll check that out, thanks. It does give an option to rush when sending for training. I sent a companion without rushing then couldn't figure out how to rush it.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    jabbatheputtjabbatheputt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My hellbringer warlock keeps recieving -1 damage every few seconds when i'm not in combat, it happens even when i'm in a non combat area like protectors enclave. Is there a fix around? I'm on xbox. Fyi: It also happens when i switched to soulweaver
  • Options
    shakeviffner#4729 shakeviffner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I attempted to craft (rush) a Major Power Armor Kit using professions. I far exceeded the focus necessary to obtain a +1 result (I have a gond and a fully levelled Donnen Millkeep) and both success chance and chance of +1 result showed 100%. I however received a non +1 result. It did not stack with the other +1s I already had in my inventory that I made prior to Mod 16, so it does not appear to merely be a visual glitch on the result screen. I performed the operation a second time just to confirm it wasn't a one-off problem and received the same incorrect standard result instead of the +1.

I believe this bug started happening with the release of Mod 16, as I have crafted a lot of these throughout Mod 15 and never have run into this problem before.

Thank you for looking into it!
  • Options
    robertayre95#1624 robertayre95 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    theres a bug with the wardens chest piece that keeps you in combat after you have finished fighting
    theres a bug with the GF, RB that causes the screen to shake
  • Options
    pictish1pictish1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Companion equipment bug- my companion equipment has vanished, I had 5 pieces total, put the 3 best pieces on my companion and they have vanished, I still have the 2 pieces which were in my bag.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    quinlinn said:

Today I noticed I can't switch my loadout. It says I haven't finished re-training my abilities, powers or feats (which I have, and shouldn't be an issue either way.)

So far, I've tried:

- Stripping my character of all gear and dismissing companion

- updating all mounts/companions to loudouts

- applying all equipped items to loadouts

- Observed that no powers were in cool down

I'm playing a level 71 HR

try use apply to all loadouts in all your gear, artifacts, mounts and companion tabs, helped on my PC cleric
This discussion has been closed.