test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glitch steals your RAD

magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User
I have noticed this a few times now, when I log in for the first time for the day I randomly get a message saying "you've refined (a random amount) Rough AD." It happened today again and sure enough, I lost over 29000 rad, it wasn't refined it was just gone. I know there is some kind of auto refine, but I didn't even get the rad it said it refined today.

@nitocris83 @mimicking#6533
Post edited by magekazin#3980 on
Tagged:

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Did you check an alt? If you have another character that has AD to refine it also refines there AD. It is 100K a day for the account and if you play other characters that is where the AD will be residing.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support? They may be able to look at your RAD logs.
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    That message (usually) means that if you didn't refine 100k yesterday, it refines RAD up to that amount without counting towards the 100k cap "today"
    So, it might just be Neverwinter looking out for you when you forget to refine your RAD...
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    The last time my AD was lower than I expected it to be... I discovered how it happened. I normally have lots of chest re-rolls, but had run out and was re-rolling chests for "5,000 AD" per re-roll. It sucked about 30,000 AD before I realized what was going on.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

The last time my AD was lower than I expected it to be... I discovered how it happened. I normally have lots of chest re-rolls, but had run out and was re-rolling chests for "5,000 AD" per re-roll. It sucked about 30,000 AD before I realized what was going on.

If you ran out of rerolls and continued to use reroll wouldn't that cost AD? I'm asking as I still have over 500 rerolls still on all my characters.