test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Duergar names swapped in Undermountain(Demolitionist and Warrior)

empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
In older content the Demolitionist would drop the bomb and then back away from the red circle. Now in UM he just attacks. The Warrior now behaves like the old demolitionist and drops a bomb and backs away from the red circle. Warrior has more health than Demolitionist now which Demo had more than warrior in old content. My guess is they are just labeled wrong in UM. Finally bugged me enough to post about it. Haven't tried to run some of that older content to see if they were swapped there too.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I've noticed this as well. Another oddity is that the Theurge is a minion and not an elite now. T-Rex can eat them.

Different set of mobs but the spiderlings in UM don't have the jump attack but the ones in the stronghold do. Also, all spider sizes are still bugged. The spider bosses are really bad because their collision boxes are much larger than the sprite.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I noticed tonight when doing leveling expedition that some theurges have the single bar and some have multiple which is confusing.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!