test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Able to Donate 6-14 Enchants, but not 6-14 Runestones

grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
Donating Echants now wrokd, but Runestones - can't donat above Rank 5.

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

Donating Echants now work, but Runestones - can't donate above Rank 5.

edit

Still not working

Donating Enchants now work, but Runestones - can't donate above Rank 5.

Still not working
    edit 2
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I agree with this. I accidentally chose a wrong chest and now I can't return a r14.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been fixed internally and will go out in a future patch.

Thanks

Before or after Winter Festival???

If it's fixed put it in THIS WEEKS PATCH!!!
    Another week, still no update.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    "Future patch" should always be the next one out.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    greywynd said:

Ideally, yes, but there's a lot of factors that can change what ends up being in a patch. It's why we rarely give a specific patch date - up until it's actually live, there's always potential for something having to be pulled or changed.

greywynd said:

Ideally, yes, but there's a lot of factors that can change what ends up being in a patch. It's why we rarely give a specific patch date - up until it's actually live, there's always potential for something having to be pulled or changed.
    2 weeks later, and this would have been the 'Perfect' time to pump Runestones into the SH coffer for 'Stronghold Weekend'.
    Another Failure.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Looks like it wont be fixed for this event. Maybe the 'next available patch' will come along before the next double professions weekend.
    Not August 1 Patch either, maybe next week.

Another week, another Failure.

Tuesday August 12th Undermountain Uprising Patch would be the perfect time for this patch as players could dump unneeded Runestones into the SH coffer to free up 30 or so slots to move a 30 or 36 slot bag to the Bank to give room to buy a new 42 slot bag where they could empty another 30 or 36 bag and 5 new 42 slot bags which could be put into the 2nd, 3rd, etc. slot to exchange 30 or 36 slot bags for 42 slot bags and still have slots left over. OR you could open up 48 additional personal Bank slots for each player. This could be a Gold Mine for the Company.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User

Some enchants also are not able to be donated at the rank 7 level (have not tried other ranks)
    Brutal
    Wicked
    Cruel
    Vicious.

Hope this one gets fixed soon.
    August 29 and still no patch.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    And yet another patch that apparently was not available. Looks like winter festival was accurate.
    Yup, Another week or so and Runestones Rank 6-14 still not SH Coffer donateable.
    Another three weeks and nothing has happened.
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    How do you possibly fix something internally and yet after 3 months it is still not pushed out to live? honestly i dont know how anything ever gets fixed in this game.
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Issue has been fixed internally and will go out in a future patch.

Still waiting.....
    Not in tomorrow's patch notes 10/3/19. June 7 was almost 4 months ago.
  • buskin#7443 buskin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Basically, time to call out a lie from the Community Manager or, rather more disappointing, evidence of a game that is scarce on resources whom are being asked to do the bare minimum simply to keep the game afloat to milk what it can.

From a Stronghold perspective there have been many issues raised...

1. Why are Beast HE's scaled differently to Humanoid ones,
    2. Why can we not use the Event tab in the guild interface to include lvl 80 characters (this really is a poor implementation error from the devs, who have known about it since the level cap was bumped to 80),
    3. Why are Guild Marks devalued as new content is added,
    4. Guild boons are not scaled to keep up with new content,
    5. Some enchantments earn more gems than others, and
    6. I am sure there are others.

All in all the history of this thread points to a stance of not caring, and if I am wrong about that, a representative from the company would have said otherwise previously.

I get that on a short budget you have to focus on the 'important' things, but a comment from a company Representative after 4 months would be welcome as well.

@nitrocris83 you are either leading us on, or your employer is putting you in a position to take the fall, which is it?

Basically, time to call out a lie from the Community Manager or, rather more disappointing, evidence of a game that is scarce on resources whom are being asked to do the bare minimum simply to keep the game afloat to milk what it can.

From a Stronghold perspective there have been many issues raised...

1. Why are Beast HE's scaled differently to Humanoid ones,
    2. Why can we not use the Event tab in the guild interface to include lvl 80 characters (this really is a poor implementation error from the devs, who have known about it since the level cap was bumped to 80),
    3. Why are Guild Marks devalued as new content is added,
    4. Guild boons are not scaled to keep up with new content,
    5. Some enchantments earn more gems than others, and
    6. I am sure there are others.

All in all the history of this thread points to a stance of not caring, and if I am wrong about that, a representative from the company would have said otherwise previously.

I get that on a short budget you have to focus on the 'important' things, but a comment from a company Representative after 4 months would be welcome as well.

@nitrocris83 you are either leading us on, or your employer is putting you in a position to take the fall, which is it?

I think you're in the wrong thread, maybe start your own.

Not in tomorrow's patch notes 10/3/19. June 7 was almost 4 months ago.

Patch Notes for 10/17/19 is coming up fast and so is dbl RP. Hint, Hint.
    @nitrocris83 If you get the Rank 6-14 Runestones donateable to the Stronghold coffer on Thursday's patch (and it fails) you will have time to fix it for the next week's patch or (if it succeeds) it will be ready for Double RP and Bonus RP on 10/17.
    Yes please, also did you know the quartermaster bags still drop eldritch runestones.

Yes please, also did you know the quartermaster bags still drop eldritch runestones.

No, I didn't, I usually just donate them to the SH coffer. I do know that they stopped exchanging Eldritch for Bonding.
    @nitocris83 2 shots at allowing Runestones Ranks 6-14 to be deposited into the SH coffer and both failed.

I am SO disappointed.
    Another week, more disappointment,and this is DOUBLE REFINEMENT WEEKEND!!!!!