test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10% mob reduction is laughable.

124»

Comments

• lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    jarfaru said:

Its like an insult to players. Mobs are just to op and they like it like that so you will spend money in the cash shop. Leveling in this game used to be so fun. Now its just dying over and over.

ehhhhh lol what? to 10% reduction made the game ridiculously earlier IMO, i dint die once when doing the new campaign and the end game challenge is nonexistent with the double stats to enchants and hp reduction to enemies. You dont need to spend your wallet to play this game, there are some of us that have been here for 6 yrs and thats why we have it easier, back then it was ridiculously tough for us too, but thats where the fun in mmorpgs is, you try to progress and overcome past difficulties, if you were to have everything cheesy from beginning, then download a rpg game and play it in easy mode.

There are several ways to make ad in the game, you just need to know how or ask, not calling the game p2w just cause you aint fully aware of how to play it. On the other hand, them having a cash shop is totally normally, its a f2p game but they do have staffs to pay too, those staffs dont work for free, so they need to sell stuff somehow to meet up with their bills. I dont need zen but i still top up once in awhile just to support the team for their work, otherwise we'd have no game. Im pretty sure you dont work for free either.

The game is already supereasy, instead of just jumping to conclusions, how about we ask other players for help and try figure out how the game works?
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    lardeson said:

jarfaru said:

Its like an insult to players. Mobs are just to op and they like it like that so you will spend money in the cash shop. Leveling in this game used to be so fun. Now its just dying over and over.

ehhhhh lol what? to 10% reduction made the game ridiculously earlier IMO, i dint die once when doing the new campaign and the end game challenge is nonexistent with the double stats to enchants and hp reduction to enemies. You dont need to spend your wallet to play this game, there are some of us that have been here for 6 yrs and thats why we have it easier, back then it was ridiculously tough for us too, but thats where the fun in mmorpgs is, you try to progress and overcome past difficulties, if you were to have everything cheesy from beginning, then download a rpg game and play it in easy mode.

There are several ways to make ad in the game, you just need to know how or ask, not calling the game p2w just cause you aint fully aware of how to play it. On the other hand, them having a cash shop is totally normally, its a f2p game but they do have staffs to pay too, those staffs dont work for free, so they need to sell stuff somehow to meet up with their bills. I dont need zen but i still top up once in awhile just to support the team for their work, otherwise we'd have no game. Im pretty sure you dont work for free either.

The game is already supereasy, instead of just jumping to conclusions, how about we ask other players for help and try figure out how the game works?
    the 10% hp reduction made lomm fit the 20k il recommendation to do it, it became easier for players that are over 20k il, we need endgame queued content to have new maxed il player can reach and boost enemy rating to 2k-3k that way we all would be playing to progress our chars to that end, this would make lomm release delayed and maybe they could add a skirmish and a trial with it that would make game more interesting for sure.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Well, i now understand why some people think that the manticore boss in MEs is so easy - i just did a solo run with my Cleric, and after the usual attack pattern the boss just stopped doing anything, it just stood there and i could simply defeat it.

Have to wait and see if i can recreate this situation...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    dont forget those Gravemasters, seem they dont have cooldowns, and kept summoning waves of undeads. made it harder to get to gravemaster, since they blink away out of reach as mobs made a wall of dead meats as it stay out of reach and keep summoning. health base need to go down, they are not designed as tank and suppose to be squishy as mages. devs broke the D&D rules.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Whatever they have done, things are definitely easier, much easier. I can now easily solo eSOT and old stuff is melting.

I'd suggest they have listened (at least a little bit) and removed alot of the scaling issues.

. . . . . then again it might just be the new weapons