test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Exchange - old @500AD Listings

larc#1138 larc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Kids and I have put some AD on the Zen Exchange more that 2 months ago at 500AD / Zen. After M16 we noticed the upgrade to 750AD, but also noticed the odd offers for 749AD, 748AD which seemed to be the older listing of 499AD, 498AD which got 'upgraded'.

Did our old offers of 500AD/Zen get upgraded or will they forever stay in limbo?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    nothing got upgraded. it's a downgrade lol. your offers would not change. you offered at 500. the offer will stay at 500 unless you take them down and re queue at 750.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    larc#1138 said:

Kids and I have put some AD on the Zen Exchange more that 2 months ago at 500AD / Zen. After M16 we noticed the upgrade to 750AD, but also noticed the odd offers for 749AD, 748AD which seemed to be the older listing of 499AD, 498AD which got 'upgraded'.

Did our old offers of 500AD/Zen get upgraded or will they forever stay in limbo?

Thanks

Those posts are from players hedging their bets in case the ZAX ever goes down
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Your old posts will stay there unless for some reason an act of God happens and the backlog disappears and the price of Zen actually gets back down to 500 AD. You are better off taking the listing down and relisting at 750 AD
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    The ZAX queue has been slowly falling the last few weeks, so maybe in a few months the queue will be gone?

It was 16M at max, now it is 12.5-ish.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

larc#1138 said:

Thanks

I never understand why people put these orders in. Maybe they don't understand what the huge backlog means. The problem with these orders is if the huge backlog ever does go away for some reason, the rate will most likely head even lower and that 749/748 would be high.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

larc#1138 said:

Thanks

I never understand why people put these orders in. Maybe they don't understand what the huge backlog means. The problem with these orders is if the huge backlog ever does go away for some reason, the rate will most likely head even lower and that 749/748 would be high.

If there were a big change that quickly, there would be a bit of chaos before things stabilized. if you were quick, you could repost the 749/748 at 750, and make a profit. At least that is the theory. it seems too much like work to me, but...
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2019

The ZAX queue has been slowly falling the last few weeks, so maybe in a few months the queue will be gone?

It was 16M at max, now it is 12.5-ish.

I don't think so, the ZAX will go up again soon...
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249140/june-zen-promo-broken
    and i honestly can't recall a single ZEN Charge Promotion that went from start to finish without any issues in the past either.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    No zen orders were changed when the move to a cap of 750AD:1 Zen was introduced. All orders were refunded back to players. If you didn't clear your zen exchange account, any AD you used to try and buy zen with will still be there, waiting for you to do something with it.
    Post edited by cdnbison on