Options

Unable to finish Icewind Dale mission

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
I got this history path mission but I have no way of doing it

How do I progress it now?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Go up to the Forge and interact with it?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

Go up to the Forge and interact with it?

I tried but it did nothing.

As far as I remember this mission was the one that gave you the black ice worker, which if I remember correctly does not exists anymore after the professions/workshop rework.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I just did this and had no issues. Go to the very top of the stairs and there is an interaction box to direct your chillwrights. Hit F and it completes and sends you to to talk to Baerick.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    I think you need some Caer-Konig reputation in order to unlock it first. Maybe also need to complete some campaign task.
    I remember having similar problem, but after more progress it was doable (I was able to interact to the Chillwrights).

Also keep in mind that he is standing behind Black Ice Forge, so make sure to interact with him instead of Black Ice Forge :

^^this screenshot is taken today.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

I think you need some Caer-Konig reputation in order to unlock it first. Maybe also need to complete some campaign task.
    I remember having similar problem, but after more progress it was doable (I was able to interact to the Chillwrights).

Also keep in mind that he is standing behind Black Ice Forge, so make sure to interact with him instead of Black Ice Forge :

^^this screenshot is taken today.

Holy HAMSTER!!!! You have to speak to that exactly NPC which is not that easy because the forge interaction goes first.
    Please @nitocris83 , ask the team to move this NPC out of the forge so the forge interaction does not override the NPC mission interaction.

Thanks a lot @robai#6206
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Will let the team know the feedback on moving the NPC!