test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC][Live][Wizard] Steal Time bug

c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
Wizard power [Steal Time] resets itself occasionally, resulting in a wasted encounter. The spell does not active itself and instead goes on cooldown.

True Neutral
Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language

Comments

• Options
    dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Check to see if Repel gives AP on hit not a kill.. NO or
    If Ray of Frost procs Weapon Damage enchants like Magic Missle or every other At-Will..
    Maybe look to see if Conduit of Ice procs Weapon Damage Enchants from your Vorpal or whatever you use...
    To bad there are no changes or fixes to Wizard coming with this big patch thats going to be on consoles...
  • Options
    maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Rapid recovery from chaos magic feat not working.
    Repel give 0,1% AP and sometimes he gives nothing. - on single target.
    Repel give 0,1% AP and sometimes he gives nothing. - on multi target(on TAB).
    Ray of Enfeeblement give 0,6% AP and sometimes he gives nothing. It works the same on TAB.
    Disintegrate give 0,6% AP. It works the same on TAB.
    Entangling Force give 0,7% AP. It works the same on TAB.
    Furious Immolation often make 1/2 damage.
  • Options
    dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Yeah it takes 10 shots of Repel to give 1% AP.. That seems about right...
    @lardeson and I have brought this up before. I guess this is what we get and is going soon to consoles.
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    Well these bugs with steal time and encounters not giving ap have been reported before but were ignored. so yes, maybe if we spam multiple reports, someone will reply.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll follow up with the team on this.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I don't play my wizards much but was doing the weekly AD questions and noticed Steal Time doing this a 3 or 4 minutes in the 15 minutes I played them. I almost want to say it gets interrupted and starts counting. Sometimes it got interrupted but it was back just could be fired again. I was really confused the first time I saw it and was like why did I just get hit
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Wizard power [Steal Time] resets itself occasionally, resulting in a wasted encounter. The spell does not active itself and instead goes on cooldown.

This was posted on JUNE 1

Now it's OCT 1

Bug is still present.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language