Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.37

2»

Comments

• earthstrikersearthstrikers Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    They finally fixed the HE redemption.
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Heroic encounter loot fixed!
  • megacalemegacale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    HE Rewards has been fixed, at least for my characters.... Cycling through all the rewards, thanks Cryptic!
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Nostura stag bug in her demiplane still not fixed
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Having a new one (bug) and I am not alone, ppl in my guild are experiencing it also. Coin is not always being 'picked up' properly. It disappears from the ground, the 'coin' sound plays, but is not always being added to the character's total. The display in the corner that shows "+XX" and the new total of coin do not show, nor does it actually add to the total (checked that).

Started after the NW.110.20190411b.37 patch, not sure if it is related to the auto-loot issue...

Thanks!
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    In the patch notes it says known issue, Auto-looting in this version does not function correctly. Players will need to press the interact key to loot items.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    yeah the patch notes does mention problems with auto looting...the gold doesn't have a way to interact to pick it up so some of the piles I've picked up aren't adding gold...they just disappear. Some of them are picking up though so not all is lost. I noticed people might be getting piles on the ground that other players don't see...a character running near or over a pile like they didn't see it but it doesn't disappear until I pick it up.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    Hey you gotta break a few codes to make an patched omelette..
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    @nitocris83 - any notes for the patch today?
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User

Is this a joke?

Not a single one of the fixes you promised will be in this week's build ( on that livestream of yours, remember that? ) are included in the patch notes. Where are unscaled campaigns, HE rewards bug fix, 10% less mob HP, higher scaled IL in dungeons etc. ?

Some smaller fixes here and there are nowhere near enough, especially if they come at the expense of breaking auto-loot. People were pretty positive about the last stream so deliver on what was promised you absolute vegetables.

Do you not listen to anything about those unscaled campaigns etc going to Preview, not live?
    Do you not listen when they say “we don’t know which patch to live this will be” (and other words to that effect)?

Your complaint is “I didn’t listen, so you are bad people”, it’s not their fault you cannot listen to a whole paragraph.

Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • adoranzgrimm#0645 adoranzgrimm Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    is anyone crashing hard like it makes a weird noise and takes you to the loggin screen without any warning i just had my internet modem box changed and im at 100 mbps so i dont know why im crashing still like 5 times a day its getting anooyying
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    The last time I crashed was about a year ago (2,000+ game playing hours), although there is an occasional server reset that crashes everyone once a week or so. It sounds like a configuration specific problem or a firewall/memory/driver issue. I would re-install the game if you have not tried that yet. Another thing you can try is loading the game through Steam if you are currently using Arc, or using Arc if you are currently using steam.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    ... or download/install the game through Steam, but start it directly through the game launcher itself (Neverwinter.exe in the game folder) without the Steam client running in the background.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    > @zimxero#8085 said:
    > The last time I crashed was about a year ago (2,000+ game playing hours), although there is an occasional server reset that crashes everyone once a week or so. It sounds like a configuration specific problem or a firewall/memory/driver issue. I would re-install the game if you have not tried that yet. Another thing you can try is loading the game through Steam if you are currently using Arc, or using Arc if you are currently using steam.

Whoa 2000 plus hours. That’s a full time job for a year. Good for you