test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rogues bugs that i have found

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
using deft strike on a critters group fight have led me to stay locked on a circular invisible wall after fight with them is over(forcing me to use "/stuck " command), same thing happens when using blood bath daily power and shocking execution, also it randomly apply 5 blows or just 2 blows or makes my char stay still(blood bath) while audio is played a but animation doesn't happen,

oppressive darkness class feature doesn't apply added damage when im inside a stealthed smoked bomb and cast other powers or even when i cast a smoke bomb and go stealth the stealth combat advantage stance doesnt proc it, it only proc when i use stealth + smoke bomb, it is supposed to proc when i have combat advantage and it doesn't. i am using assassin paragon path. i tried use stealth +smoke bomb in middle of 3 target dummies(in trade of blades PE ) and cast path of blades and path of blades weren't proc oppressive darkness while the target dummies were inside the stealth smoke bomb(6 sec duration) with combat advantage stance, neither were my at wills.

when i cast stealth smoked bomb +path of blades, let my stealth fill up use stealth + assassinate encounter power it shows a 2 different "cool-down" on all my encounter powers, did you add a second timer to our encounter powers when cast in stealth? it shows like paladin and cleric divinity cost values, 100+ numbers are shown, using stealth +one encounter power always consumed all stealth we don't need a stealth value cost for it. if using stealth to trick my enemy critter and use definite encounter power on last portion of stealth left i don't need to be punished by that cost applied to it, it brings shame to Xuna cinematic intro of Neverwinter showing rogues potential. please address these as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! The first two have been added to this week's report but the third issue described is just visual :)
  • Options
    cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Thanks for reporting! ....
    but the third issue described is just visual :)

so the graphics cannot handle it?
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Have seen a guy use Blade Flurry as if it were an at-will !!! :o (have screenshot). I couldn't reproduce that myself. (just tried some combos)