test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems with REs and crystals and resonances.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
Hi, first of all, a quick well done on (most of😅) mod16, I was expecting a trainwreck for HRs, and have been pleasantly surprised, both by my class, and by the campaign in general.

Anyway, like everyone, I've been farming MEs for my mainhand and offhand alabaster weapons. Which means I've also been farming REs in the campaign zones - usually wollywood - for rage essences to make rage crystals. At first there were no problems, but as my inventory has filled up with crystals of the other kinds I started getting no drops of essances from REs. I thought I'd hit cap for the day, but the problem persists - this is the second day now with zero drops of essences.

I have over 90 crystals in total - chaos, empowered, balanced, etc. But no rage, and no way seemingly of making them. I cannot discard or sell them, or post them to alts, or myself. In short, I cannot get rid of them, except by emplacing them in MEs... and I'd have to do 30 or so lol.

Anyway, plz have a look at the code concerning drops, caps etc. And plz make crystals either sellable, or discardable.

The new 71+ level blue armor could do with being sellable too, they are worth close to nothing on the AH and you end up spending 5 minutes converting them all to pitiful ammount of RP.
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments