test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

my fighter auto heals

I have a lowly level 7 human fighter. I just have the basic gear the game gives you. After every fight a green 301 number pops up next to my character and he heals, and the 301 continues to pop up until he is fully healed. I can't see what causes this. Does anyone know why? I haven't used a healing potion yet. Thanks

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    Green numbers are heals.

They took away (most of) the in-combat healing with mod 16, but gave us a fairly strong out-of-combat healing instead.

So the green 301's you see is the out-of-combat healing kicking in to make you ready for next fight quickly. The amount healed is a % of your total health, so as you level up that number will increase.
  • allthumbs#8758 allthumbs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks.i hope it gets harder soon. I know it’s early but I don’t think I’ve ever been below 75% health so auto heal seems strange. Never even used a potion.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    It is normal that mmorpg's are fairly easy in the beginning, then packs on more punch as you level up. They don't want to scare away new customers by having them chain-die.

When you get to 80 you will have enough opportunities to die :) Typically single-group fights in solo areas are manageable, but if you for instance mess up and aggro two groups you'll have a more challenging situation.

And messups do happen ;)