test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.11

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11147953

Comments

• volkan2017#2140 volkan2017 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    not enough character disorders have gwf gf warlock. newcomer doesn't like anything
  • volkan2017#2140 volkan2017 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The game was very good in the old layout of the game developers also fooled into the game officially
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    So we will see yu tomorrow 4 let yu know if we are ok or no.lol 1k at time we will fix this lol.until a endgamer cant hit the low cap at 70 content we cant say we are ok.
  • eventskaoseventskaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This game just so happens to now suck.. terribly.. delete and give me my money back.. someone make a private server. HAMSTER these guys
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    did a quick test im Malabog Castle.
    Ok now i can stand 6 (before patch it was 3-4) attacks from red thorn before i am died or my shield ist emty and then a am died.
    They hit now with round 50k (49k-56k) damage attacks.

Why are tanks so weak these days?

And nothing about Changed off-hand Mastercraft III for CW.
    Game changed it to a pioneer off-Hand in transition to Mod16. When do you give me my off-hand back?
    Armor kits are gone from all gear??? no patch so far.

This "FIX" is not enough to be a tank in neverwinter anymore.
    So the scaling is further WRONG. Its the WRONG decision to do it in this way.
    You have tons of Feedback to make scaling more accurate and better experiance for all, but NOOO you do not want to listen.

Personaly i dont play a tank in old Content anymore till this is really FIXED, its rediculus what this scaling is making with us.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    @nitocris83

- CN is now broke on another way, we can't pass the 5 portals. Each one of us got to a portal, filled all ennemies, yet all of us remained at 80% and stuck in the portal. Can't progress further.

- Kabal 1st boss in MSP still is invincible, the fireball doesn't break his shield

- Tiamat still is impossible, just a reminder

- TONG is still impossible, look at that Ras Nsi attack
    [22:24] [Combat (Self)] Ras Nsi deals 1028084 (1511584) Fire Damage to you with Serpent's Wrath
    And that was only one of the many attacks.
    - Another bug-related on TONG, the player who took the temp HP at Orcus keep them the rest of the dungeon until he dies.

We have 4 broken instances impossible to complete. Fun times taking the leaver penalty...

• picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    MOF CW get stucked and cant move anymore. I think it happens when using an at-will power.
    Seems the old problem from mod9,10,11,12,13,14,15 isnt fixed. IF you use an at-will that must be targeted or loaded, and some other guy kills your target, then you are stuck.
    This is a very old bug. till mod15 you can use any other encounter power to release, but this workaround isnt functioning anymore. Only solution is to relog.

When you are in a master expedition and have this issue and you do a relog, then you are outside to YP.
    Seems that is the same bug of old stories where you are in PE after relog.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can release yourself from being stuck on CW by teleporting. This has always worked to the best of my knowledge and still works since I used it last night.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User

> @picar66 said:

> did a quick test im Malabog Castle.

> Ok now i can stand 6 (before patch it was 3-4) attacks from red thorn before i am died or my shield ist emty and then a am died.

> They hit now with round 50k (49k-56k) damage attacks.

>

> Why are tanks so weak these days?

>

> And nothing about Changed off-hand Mastercraft III for CW.

> Game changed it to a pioneer off-Hand in transition to Mod16. When do you give me my off-hand back?

> Armor kits are gone from all gear??? no patch so far.

>

>

> This "FIX" is not enough to be a tank in neverwinter anymore.

> So the scaling is further WRONG. Its the WRONG decision to do it in this way.

> You have tons of Feedback to make scaling more accurate and better experiance for all, but NOOO you do not want to listen.

>

>

> Personaly i dont play a tank in old Content anymore till this is really FIXED, its rediculus what this scaling is making with us.

So if you can stand and take 5 or 6 hits that's what they kind of were going for. The thing they were trying to do go for was having healers actually start to heal So with my DC doing over a million heals a shot you would be ok... look I'm not saying its perfect but it seems it might be doable if you have the right healer I would love to see more feedback and some videos.

he could take 5-6 hits from a red thorn. When in Malabog how often are you up against a redthorn. You ahve large groups of mobs so if they can only survive through 5-6 hits if you have 4-8 mobs on the tank its basically one hit from each and dead. how fast can the healer heal and how often can they keep it up before they are unable to?
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    That is exactly the point I was trying to make in an earlier Blog... The "NEW" DC Healer, due to the 15- 25 sec recharge time for the effective heals is beyond comprehension. I get it, as a Pure healer that I was, I could bring a 180k HP player to full health with 3 encounters but this seriously throwing the baby out with the bath water. I have shelved my DC for now as I did with my OP and SW. I found the CW can hold her own at 17k IL and am taking the TR trough it now 11k IL ... so far he too, is holding his own in Undermountain.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    You may have made demo "easier" (not the experience I have seen with afkers you cant kick and new players not knowing mechanics) but you also broke Goristro. You can stun him now, which will then turn his abilities on their heads, making them unpredictable at best, downright impossible at the worst. Have yet to see a group actually kill him.
    Once he becomes a victim of a stun or other similar CC effect, he does not jump back to the correct point, he either stay where he is or walks. When he charges into a wall he will not jump back to his original position. The madness eye beams that afflict everyone at once also become disconnected by these events, either not showing up at all, or far too few.