What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATED] Preview Server Data Wipe

2»

Comments

• jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    terramak said:

If I understand the system correctly (it's been a while since I looked), a person can take control of the guild if they're the highest rank (e.g., if there are three active people with Rank 6, and the only Rank 7 / Founder characters have been deleted, all three of the Rank 6 people could potentially take control).

I could easily be wrong though.

Anyway, as people can likely guess, this finally happened on Thursday, 2019-05-23 (we delayed two weeks due to a scheduling issue). This may have to happen again in the future, but I don't really foresee it happening again soon.

Thanks all!

As someone who has taken over a guild twice and also assisted in one of my alliance mates take over his guild when rank 6 & 7 leadership went absent...

1) all Rank 7 must be inactive for 90 days... then a rank 6 can claim the guild...
    2) if a rank 6 has not been active since the 90 day absence of the rank 7... a rank 5 can claim... and it works it way down the rank absentee list.

So if there are 2 rank 4 guildies that are active... one of these two could claim ownership of the guild in 150 days from the last login of a rank 7. This rank 4 person must CLAIM ownership... and now becomes Rank 7 and has the power to kick, promote, demote as he or she sees fit.

BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team
  • jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers, 

We will be wiping the database on the Neverwinter Preview and Lurker servers on May 29, 2019 as part of server upkeep. This will not affect any live servers. 

I wish you guys would post this as a blog that feeds onto the launcher. I am a guild leader of a GH20 on Preview and now guildless. Hopefully someone in my guild reads the forums and logged in so i can get my guild back.

BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team
This discussion has been closed.