test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 Mounts

chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
I am currently sitting on a Reborn Legendary Mounts Pack (Swarm, Commander TRex, Runeclad Manticore) is it still too early to tell which Mount would be the best or has one stood out?

Comments

• abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Will there be a change to Runeclad Manticores statpoints? It still gives the 1k power+def while all the other legendary mounts stats got increased to match the new mod.
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    chimerax said:

I am currently sitting on a Reborn Legendary Mounts Pack (Swarm, Commander TRex, Runeclad Manticore) is it still too early to tell which Mount would be the best or has one stood out?

What are their Legendary bonuses? I haven't looked at those in Mod 16 as I don't have any of them, but I'd be happy to suggest what I think is best if you can clarify what they are! :)
    abwabwaba said:

Will there be a change to Runeclad Manticores statpoints? It still gives the 1k power+def while all the other legendary mounts stats got increased to match the new mod.

I should certainly hope so... @asterdahl @nitocris83

va8Ru.gif
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    At this point I'm using the Arcane Whirlwind's 10k Power bonus. It's easy enough to cap other offensive stats without using a legendary bonus, so the only other real competition is Quick Action (Coastal Flail Snail), which has been nerfed tremendously. Although further increases to Power become less effective, I'm unimpressed enough with the AP gain option that I currently prefer the small constant increase to damage.

If you don't want the Swarm for its combat power (which is still a BiS option), I'd sell the pack if you still have it and get something else.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User

chimerax said:

What are their Legendary bonuses? I haven't looked at those in Mod 16 as I don't have any of them, but I'd be happy to suggest what I think is best if you can clarify what they are! :)
    abwabwaba said:

I should certainly hope so... @asterdahl @nitocris83

Mod 15:
    Swarm +4000 Life Steal Severity
    Trex +2000Power and +2000 Arm Pen
    Rune Mant +1000 Power & Def, +500 Power & Def for party members
  • chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Right now I am leaning more towards the Swarm mount
  • abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I know there are alot of things to do, but are there any plans to update the Legendary Runeclad Manticore mount? @asterdahl @nitocris83 @terramak @mimicking#6533
    Post edited by abwabwaba on
    Hide The Pain Harold!