test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Guild

I'm level 23 Scourge Warlock Half Elf. I'm looking to learn how to play with more precision about my character, what I need to build, etc. And I'm down to do raids every once in a while. I play casually so I'm on at random with the schedule I currently have and just want to be a part of something bigger.

Comments

• freeblastfreeblast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If you have not already found a Guild that suits you send an in-game mail to Freeblast@bjbrunt#4365 or Arafael@BeejLemming. Apostles of the Feywild is a Rank 8 Guild in a large friendly Alliance. We have a very relaxed approach to the game. Donate if you want, log in when you can, ask questions/advice about virtually anything. We have players in our Alliance that have played for the entire time Neverwinter has existed.
  • bjbrunt#4365 bjbrunt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The Apostles of the Feywild Guild has been taken out of the Alliance it was a connected to due to lack of participation, and has changed their name. When I have more info I will update this post.
  • misssunshine#9225 misssunshine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im also looking for a guild if anyone would like too add me into one feel free too. I play for around 10hours a day
    also my discord name is: MissSunshine#8873
  • cookiewookiee#8732 cookiewookiee Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hey guys. Pandas of Ni are recruiting. WE have a lvl 11 Guild Hall and a very active alliance with a lot of players who are really senior and doing guides on youtube etc. who will happily answer any questions. Come as you are. No requirements to donate or to hit 80 fast. Just sent a pm to me Hrynna@cookiewookiee#8732 and I'll add you. =)
  • roxie#4965 roxie Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I too would like a guild, i just started playing last night, its been a lonely experience so far. Im new to neverwinter but not new to mmos. I cant talk in chats and cant request to join a guild, this is making my game experience not very fun. I was told i wouldnt be able to message anyone about joining a guild till level 30! Thats insane that i have to play solo for 30 levels. I dont want to have no interaction with other players for 30 levels. It feels like im being punished for being new.

If there is a way for me to join a guild please tell me. Im looking for a social casual guild that is active with events english please, and an older set of players.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User

I too would like a guild, i just started playing last night, its been a lonely experience so far. Im new to neverwinter but not new to mmos. I cant talk in chats and cant request to join a guild, this is making my game experience not very fun. I was told i wouldnt be able to message anyone about joining a guild till level 30! Thats insane that i have to play solo for 30 levels. I dont want to have no interaction with other players for 30 levels. It feels like im being punished for being new.

If there is a way for me to join a guild please tell me. Im looking for a social casual guild that is active with events english please, and an older set of players.

Roxie WELCOME to Neverwinter! I think Tyrs Paladium might just be your fix. Tyrs Paladium is a drama free, zerg free 30+ yr old (most are mid 30s-60s+) Neverwinter Founder's guild created 1 1/2 years before alpha and still going strong.

You can do your homework about our guild on our recruitment thread, then head to our website to read the guild rules and if you think they are fair, fill out an application to join!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • roxie#4965 roxie Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @aandrethegiant said:
    > (Quote)
    > Roxie WELCOME to Neverwinter! I think Tyrs Paladium might just be your fix. Tyrs Paladium is a drama free, zerg free 30+ yr old (most are mid 30s-60s+) Neverwinter Founder's guild created 1 1/2 years before alpha and still going strong.
    >
    > You can do your homework about our guild on our recruitment thread, then head to our website to read the guild rules and if you think they are fair, fill out an application to join!

I would like to join but i cant message anyone in game. I am level 16 now and having a lonely experience leveling lol So how can i join your guild if i cant message an officer?
  • vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I know there are requirements on what has to be completed before you are able to user say and zone chats and send messages but I can't remember what they are at the moment. I've sent you a pm here on forums. If you like what you see for Tyrs you can apply on our site. That will give us all of the information that we would need to be able to send an invite. Tyrs is very new player friendly and our alliance is always willing to help players with content while they are leveling.

• barkarus#2079 barkarus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Since I'm too new to the forum to post a thread I'll piggy back off of this one. I'm a returning player, used to play on ps4, that's looking for a guild. I'm a level 66, I think, dragonborn barbarian looking for a guild I can grind through the campaigns with. My play schedule is a bit erratic with work and all that but I try to get on as much as possible