1) +1 crafting items:
a) not accepted by stronghold vendors
b) not useful in fulfilling MW quests except when specified
c) created even when there is a 0% chance of creating them
d) Not donatable to guild coffers
e) Supposedly "working as intended for now."
2) New crafted items not usable as transmutes
3) Being forced to hire a different artisan than the one offered
4) Failure to refund commission cost when cancelling a crafting task
5) Shiny Coin and Woven Tales Enchantments provide orders of magnitude of lifesteal severity (soon to be eliminated anyway)
6) Disconnections prevent re-entry in Tales Of Old
7) Tales of Old chests do not work in successive runs unless a player doesn't take all items
8) Epic artisans apparently do not ever apply at rank 4 workshops
a) Also, common/rare/epic classifications have no apparent relation to an artisan's stats or general value
9) Crafting failures are possible even with a 100% success chance
10) CTA fails to award Tokens
11) Envenomed Storyteller's Journal does not provide AP gain (soon to be eliminated anyway) as advertised
12) Blood Soaked Blades does not work
13) Legendary Adolescent Deepcrow's combat power does not work
14) Mounts sometimes do not move at speed assigned in the stable
15) Staggering Challenge/Griffin's Wrath overpower bug
16) Hey, remember the professions bug in which many of us couldn't use our delivery box for weeks?
17) Professions auto-repeat bug that kept filling the box ad infinitum
18) Impossible to vote kick leechers in CTA
19) Superior Flasks of Potency +1 do not work
Feel free to add your own.
Let this moderate your expectations for mod 16. These guys shouldn't be taking off their training wheels just yet.