test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request for m16 or m17 can we get another inventory bag slot ?

wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User

Request for m16 or m17 can we get another inventory bag slot ?

Comments

• Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Wouldn't say no to that! ;)
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I have several 12 slot bags, it would be nice to be able to stitch them together in professions. :grin: All joking aside, I have no inventory issues as I mass convert all gems and armors as I go. Anything I desire to keep, I have 4 guild banks with total of 2 panes each. This gives me 384 slots in general storage. Making a banking guild is most cost effective. I don't mind getting a free bag, but they normally toss us the small 12 slot ones. Buying a bag from the AH would be better.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

I don't mind getting a free bag, but they normally toss us the small 12 slot ones. Buying a bag from the AH would be better.

The OP is asking for an additional slot in which to put a bag. They're not asking for the bag itself.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

I don't mind getting a free bag, but they normally toss us the small 12 slot ones. Buying a bag from the AH would be better.

The OP is asking for an additional slot in which to put a bag. They're not asking for the bag itself.
    Well on that note... I haven't used all my bag slots, so they are obviously a hoarder and need and intervention. Who is good at organizing an intervention?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    The vanity pets And the chult and omu lure take alot of room..

i wish the lures would stack :(

i have like 5 bags i cant use in the bank also because all my bag slots are filled:( what a waste

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Ever since they removed equipment salvage, my bags have been 75% empty. I can do all my weeklies and all mod 15 AI quests without stopping to clear out inventory (and I pick everything up). Perhaps it is time for some inventory management? (which includes selling/dumping stuff)
  • Options
    Sadly this is how the game works...micro transactions..they dont want them to stack so you pay for bags
    But u can't buy bags because all your bag slots are full with runic bags :(

• Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    @wemery You know, given that word order, your loot is in human form and you are a dragon protecting it. :D (I couldn't resist!)

@sandukutupu All my bag slots are filled with runic bags and they are not all full. However, I would still buy another bag or two.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    wemery said:

The vanity pets And the chult and omu lure take alot of room..

i wish the lures would stack :(

i have like 5 bags i cant use in the bank also because all my bag slots are filled:( what a waste

Lures are not bound. Hence, the better way, the cheaper way, the existing way is to create an alt to haul them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    doing that now but would love a new slot for a bag .. i have a few in the bank just collecting dust.....
  • Options
    wemery said:

i have a few in the bank just collecting dust.....

That would be a very good reason just by itself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Would really like a new tab for stuff like event items and such. And as others have said, just allow stacking of things that are not currently stackable.
  • Options
    even a vanity pets slot would be nice
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Have you considered trading for lures to reduce the amount of trophies you have?

And then maybe go hunting to reduce the clutter even more?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    ....im saving them to do all at once....

Soon™

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    they need to fix lures, trophies, baits, and those weapons and offhands transmutes.

they havent expand Bank since mod 3, 12 mods later and they keep cluttered up and flooding our bags without thought, i have been telling devs since mod 6, we were should be getting new 12-18 slots per mod for bank vault.
    if they are worried about lag latency, then create indoor bank vault as new zone for bank and storage.

same goes for Guild Halls, vault need to be upped for 12 new slots per mod.
  • Options
    wylonus said:

they need to fix lures, trophies, baits, and those weapons and offhands transmutes.

they havent expand Bank since mod 3, 12 mods later and they keep cluttered up and flooding our bags without thought, i have been telling devs since mod 6, we were should be getting new 12-18 slots per mod for bank vault.
    if they are worried about lag latency, then create indoor bank vault as new zone for bank and storage.

same goes for Guild Halls, vault need to be upped for 12 new slots per mod.

As far as I remember, they expanded the bank size at least once after mod 3. I know I max'ed out and then I could buy more.
    If you mean getting bank slot for free, then I do not aware of.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    either way, we could buy each time when new mod released or quest to earn it to unlock more slots.