test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shimmerweave Halfrobe and Flawless Saphhire

mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
I don't get the option to craft this item using morale. When I highlight the morale button it says that I need 1 Flawless Sapphire. I have the same issue with the Shimmerweave Coif in Tailoring and the Sapphire Choker and Ring in Jewel crafting. I haven't tried with a Flawless Sapphire +1 yet and will check if it's the same for other characters. I also didn't find anything in the forum relating to this issue with sapphires.

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Do you have the Flawless Sapphire in your inventory? Is it unprotected?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi mystar! Do you have all other required materials? Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? Thanks!
  • Options
    Yeah I have 198 Flawless Sapphires unprotected. also tried a couple other characters and same thing...with a Flawless Sapphire +1 too. I took a screenshot but couldn't figure out how to post it with the original message, It shows the Flawless Sapphire highlighted 1/198 but doesn't activate the morale button. I figured it out...the sapphires were in the character's banks. I moved them to a bag and was able to use them. Sorry, that probably isn't a bug
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Protecting items doesn't affect crafting tasks. I routinely protect gems to stop them from getting used as RP and they are still available for use by the artisans. (a good thing IMO)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

Protecting items doesn't affect crafting tasks. I routinely protect gems to stop them from getting used as RP and they are still available for use by the artisans. (a good thing IMO)

Thanks, didn't know that. I protect the +1s to not use as RP also, but hadn't attempted to use them in a task so didn't know if that was a possibility.
  • Options

I figured it out...the sapphires were in the character's banks. I moved them to a bag and was able to use them. Sorry, that probably isn't a bug

Glad you figured it out.
  • Options
    glad i figured it out too....didn't do it on my own though so thanks to nitocris83 for asking the right question.