test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Website Developer: bad certificate on firefox

athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.arcgames.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

www.arcgames.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates.
An additional root certificate may need to be imported.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    I am using firefox and I don't have this issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @athena#9205! We're not able to replicate that on our end. Does this happen when you enter in the URL manually or when you click a link to it somewhere? Thanks!
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I'm not getting "untrusted certificate", but I am getting "some parts of this page are being loaded insecurely" on both Firefox and Chrome. Looks like you're pulling some images over http?
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    it happened to me once and then i restarted my computer and its ok. don't know what it was. If it was a server attack i wanted you to know right away.
  • Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    I've had some "weird" things like this happen when I don't upgrade firefox, usually it happens to me when I let 2-3 upgrades go without updating, just a thought in case it happens again