In this build, Omin Dran doesn't appear in cutscenes, and his eyeballs are missing. Gross. We're fixing it ASAP, and will not push a build live with this issue.Special - Preview Only
Tales of Old: Lair of the Mad Dragon is currently available on NeverwinterPreview! It will run from 2019-02-04 to 2019-02-11 at 7:00 a.m. PST, so please feel free to give us feedback!Release NotesContent and Environment
- Retrieval Operation: Some hitches in the terrain have been smoothed out.
Items and Economy
- Fiery Pit: The Sword of Justice: When fighting General Fury, the arena barrier is now visible.
- Stronghold: My Only Enemy is Time: Some tweaks have been made to how this quest notifies the player of progress.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Effects
- New Year's Boar: This mount can now properly be added to the stable if a player already has basic boar mount.
- Tokens of Heroes now show up in the Wealth tab of the inventory.
- The Leira fashion set now has appropriate icons.
- After a visit to the dentist, the Yeti mount no longer loses a tooth when roaring.
- Glacial Scepter now properly sits at, not above, the Devoted Cleric's hip.
- The colors on the Ghost's Longcoat have been smoothed to reduce the clashing of colors when using dye.
- Savage Pact Blade of the Many Arrows: Visual effects now show up on the full weapon instead of just the hilt.
- Summoning the Legendary Swarm Mount no longer causes the screen to go completely black for a moment in certain locations.
- Various fixes have been made for the French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.
Edit 2019-02-05 15:00 - Minor typo fix. (missing "how" in the "My Only Enemy is Time" quest note.)