What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Twitch Prime Elite Intern Bundle

2»

Comments

• Options
    rockgardwarfrockgardwarf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Fianlly it was there when I loged today, no need for ticket. Just some patience :)
  • Options
    kharnalkharnal Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Exact same issue, ticket sent 19th January and still no response, everything is properly linked and I have double checked everything I did, added screenie of the Twitch Prime NW reward page showing the Intern Pack has been activated...
  • Options
    merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Same here. I submitted a ticket and waited several days. Still no reward and no answer to my ticket.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    merik1999 said:

Same here. I submitted a ticket and waited several days. Still no reward and no answer to my ticket.

samesies.. *shrugs* hopefully they'll figure it out..

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! This promo is handled predominantly by the publishing side so I don't really have any info for those who have not yet received their rewards. I will follow up with them regarding ticket response time but they may be experiencing a high volume of tickets from other issues.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Hey folks! This promo is handled predominantly by the publishing side so I don't really have any info for those who have not yet received their rewards. I will follow up with them regarding ticket response time but they may be experiencing a high volume of tickets from other issues.

... probably due to the CTA Token issue ;)
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    If you are still experiencing issues receiving the rewards in Neverwinter for the Twitch Prime promotion, please have a look at:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5012/kw/twitch
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    ragnarog3ragnarog3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Well since I have exausted all venues I am here to find out what is going on with this twitch bundle that I signed up for and have sync with Arc and I have not received my rewards yet. And yes, I already submitted a ticket three days ago and I have not received a contact yet from you guys only the automated response.