test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrant weapons and their effects. Need help to understand how it works.

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 253 Arc User
edited January 2019 in General Discussion (PC)

Well, the first part buff is very clear:

[Tyrannical Charge buff]

- 1% more damage, healing and damage resistance for every 5 seconds in combat (Max of 10%).

Now the second part buff is weird to understand:

- These increases are doubled if affected by a Trophy Hunter buff.

Now, the questions:

What is this buff ? How I know that buff is active ?

- Is the Vision of Dendar buff from Empowered Chain of Scales ?
- Is a buff that's activated only if you wear any Omu hunt item (Fured Kiuno for example) ?
- The player must wear the Hunter's Keffiyeh helm from King of Spines hunt, to activate that buff ?

And:

- If the increases are doubled by a Trophy Hunter buff, that means we need only half of time to hit that 10% max increase (5 Tyrannical Charge stacks = 10% more damage, healing and damage resistance) ?
- Or means that, after 50 seconds in combat (10 stacks), we get 20% more damage, healing and damage resistance ?

---

I've searched about this question earlier, but all the answers was unsure and not fully tested.

Thank you in advance.
2fv72Fw.png

Best Answers

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    I believe the buff comes from the Hunter's Keffiyeh. As for the increase, it takes half the time but still gives a max of 10%.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Do note that Primal set bonus is pretty much permanent and also instantaneous (but you'll be missing the DR). And SH sets are the best if one can afford them. :smile:

Answers

• exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 253 Arc User

I believe the buff comes from the Hunter's Keffiyeh. As for the increase, it takes half the time but still gives a max of 10%.

Half of time ... Well, even without Hunter's Keffiyeh, Tyrant weapons still have a very nice effect for long boss battles and pvp.

Thank you !
    2fv72Fw.png